All About Blinds(z), thats it in a nutshell. We dont try to be all things to all men (and women), we just focus on window shading in all its formats whether it be Rollers to Romans, Vertical to Venetians or Manual to Motorised. We are the people to speak to "All About Blindz"
Advice, Quality and Value for Money.
No hard sell we simply,
Turn Up, Measure Up, Price Up, Get Up (and go).
Why choose All About Blindz?
We are aware that there are many Blind Fitters/Suppliers to choose from, both National and Local Companies able to provide your new window blinds, curtains, shutters and awnings.
So why choose All About Blindz?
All About Blindz is a company that cares;
We care about our approach to business. This means we have an honest and open approach, no artificial sales promotions or misleading advertising, if there is a problem we will talk to you, where possible before you have to chase us. All customer communications will be handled by a Director of the business.
We care about the manner in which we interact with our customers.No hard sales techniques just honest advice and fair pricing backed by a fair warranty. “We Turn Up, Measure Up, Price Up and Get Up (and go). To support this approach we are proud members of Checkatrade and encourage all our customers to leave a review.
We care about the way we deal with our suppliers. We build a solid relationship with our suppliers, payments of accounts are made on time, we work in conjunction with them to continually seek improvements to the supply chain and feedback any concerns we may have in product, process etc.
We care about our employees. We operate an open environment where everyone has a say, whether it be an employee, sub-contractor or director.
We care about the environment. To protect your blinds in transit there needs to be a considerable amount of packaging. We recycle as much of the packaging as possible and also work with our suppliers to look at more environmentally friendly methods of packaging. We commit to donating 1% of our annual turnover to an environmentally focused charity.
All About Blindz concentrates its business in the South East of England, with focus on Surrey, Sussex, Kent, South London and West London.
A simple phrase can summarise our approach to business and that is,
“WE TREAT OTHERS THE WAY WE WOULD WISH TO BE TREATED OURSELVES”
Another key area is the quality of the products supplied, we will only supply products that we would be happy installing in our own homes, the choice in the market is vast so we select suppliers that have a similar approach to ourselves in business. Where possible we visit our suppliers so we can be confident in the quality of the manufacturing process and get to know people on a more personal basis. Our range is fully bespoke and comprises of but not limited to the following.
• Roller Blinds.
• Double Roller Blinds.
• Roman Blinds.
• Venetian Blinds.
• Vertical Blinds.
• Plantation Shutters.
• Roof Light Blinds.
• External blinds.
• Outdoor Living Pods
Whether you contact us via our web site, email or telephone we will respond to you enquiry in a prompt and efficient manner, we will on making contact briefly discuss your requirements and if you desire arrange a suitable time for us to visit your home so we can better understand your needs.
We promise to stick to our promise to Turn Up, Measure Up, Price UP and Get Up (and go), however we will ask you questions about your requirements and sometimes challenge your initial thoughts as we want to be certain that you have considered every option and that once installed you will be pleased with your choice. At this appointment we will where possible leave you a written quotation and if you wish to proceed take a 50% deposit. Depending upon the product and installation conditions a full survey may be required.
We will arrange for a convenient time to conduct a full survey (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm). The purpose of the survey is to ensure that the product is measured to mm accuracy and any installation conditions are noted. All our products are bespoke and made specifically for your home. We will ask you to sign the survey sheet to ensure that the product specified is correct and at that stage we will proceed to order from our manufacturers.
With the exception of Plantation shutters we aim to install your new window blind within 21 days of survey. We will contact you as soon as we have received your Blinds/Shutters or Awning and at that time arrange a suitable time for installation (Mon – Fri 8am -6pm), the balance payment is due prior to the installation taking place. We will respect your home and ensure all mess is cleaned before leaving, all packaging material will be removed for recycling, and we will also remove and recycle old window blinds if arranged at time of order. We sometimes use retained sub-contractors for installation, these sub-contractors have been vetted and approved by the Director responsible for installations, and the majority of installations will have that Director present during installation. Upon completion we will ask you to sign that the installation has been completed to your satisfaction. We will also leave you a Checkatrade referral card which we would ask that you complete even if in the unlikely event the comments are negative, we need to hear this as it is the only way we can look for continual improvements
Within two weeks of the installation you will receive a courtesy call to check that everything is ok. We promise not to bombard you with excessive emails but will wish to keep you advised of any new products / developments, following the installation these emails will be no more than once a year. We promise not to sell or miss use your data, we don’t like continual emails or cold calls so won’t inflict them on you.
We have ensured all our suppliers are able to guarantee that their supply chain is robust once we fully leave control of the European Union, in fact all of our products with the exception of shutters are manufactured in the UK and therefore we do not expect our departure from the EU to impact our ability to source and supply your window shading products. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
We are pleased to confirm that we are members of Checkatrade and fully adhere to the rules and guidelines regarding membership.
We have committed to the following;
• Be honest in all dealings with you.
• Tell you about any call out fees before coming to you.
• Let you know straight away if we can’t do the work.
• Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling you in advance if we need to reschedule).
• Be realistic about when we can start work and how long it will take.
• Be courteous. Treat you. Your property and belongings with respect.
• Keep you in the picture about all aspects of work.
• Return phone messages promptly.
• Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement.
• Deal with complaints promptly and professionally.
• Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way.
• Not obtain work through cold calling.
We are fully insured for both public liability and employee insurance, this covers any sub-contractors we may employ to assist with your installation.
After all that information let us summarise.
We aim to provide you the best product, at a fair price back up by great customer service.
The range of window shading includes;
• Roller Blinds available in plain, printed, textured, screen and blackout fabrics, we also offer the Visage range of fabrics.
• Double Roller Blinds, , contemporary roller blind look coupled with the flexibility of a venetian or vertical blind, available in an extensive range of fabrics, pastels through to colours that really pop.
• Roman Blinds can be made up to either fit inside or outside your window recess, soft luxurious fabrics, and either plain or printed, matching curtains and cushions available.
• Venetian Blinds, the classic that still looks good, available in many on trend colours often used rather than shutters.
• Vertical Blinds, allow full control of light and often used in front of French doors etc.
• Curtains, made to measure in a variety of headings, matching cushions available.
• Plantation Shutters, MDF, Hardwood and PVC variants are available and shutters don’t just come in white there are a number of soft pastel colours and wood grains available.
• Roof Light Blinds in all shapes and sizes from standard skylights through to whole orangery roofs, manual and motorised options are also available.
• External blinds, as we experience climate change external window blinds will grow in popularity as being externally mounted they protect the internal rooms by stopping the sun and its accompanying heat from actually reaching your glass and causing high internal temperatures and possible damage to your internal furnishings.
• Awnings. An awning exists for most budgets and situations, a great way to lengthen your outdoor season.
• Outdoor Living Pods, these pods really do allow you to extend your living space into the garden. Flexible roof styles allow them to be used even when the weather is not at its best.
Interested? Why not give us a call and chat through your requirements, if at that stage we have piqued your interest we can arrange to visit
your home and provide a no obligation quotation.